Walmart raises guns and ammunition purchase age to 21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I restrict ourselves from walking into Walmart. We realized several years ago that if we go in there we spend at least $100. Most of the time we will go in for one item and end up with several.
If Walmart does not sell something, I will not go in their store, which means they loose all of the money from my impulse buys.
As it was stated before, everything they will not sell opens a door for another store to be created.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree with GED, surprised WM even sells guns or ammo.

I usually go to Academy for ammo, always have plenty...

Last edited:

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An interesting note, not sure if anyone has covered this yet. I did a little googling to see what the age is of these mass shooters. As near as I can tell only 2 shootings had shooters under 21, Columbine, and Sandyhook...

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An interesting note, not sure if anyone has covered this yet. I did a little googling to see what the age is of these mass shooters. As near as I can tell only 2 shootings had shooters under 21, Columbine, and Sandyhook...

are you sure? wasn't cruz like 19 or something in FLorida? Weren't the kids in jonesboro in middle school?

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap, you are right, I missed the most obvious one. Still it seems like there is a huge focus on an age group that doesn't seem to be the primary culprit.

ETA, guess it is all about how you google, found a wikipedia page, seems most of the shooters are younger...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
And a huge focus on firearms that don't seem to be the main tool.

To the left, any restriction is a victory, regardless of its effectiveness or relation to actual events.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_C030B9CE_3C14_4039_BBB5_2D1DDC2159BF_zpsffbwbkuo.jpg

Apropo for some here lol

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lawsuits would be a total non-starter. The Second Amendment restricts the government, not private retailers. Wal*Mart already has policies restricting sales of some items--such as spray paint--based on age. This one will likely have no problem either.
It’s nice to have you around for the reality check.. thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom