Need Help!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonecollector

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and Gals,

Plans to hunt on a farm have fallen through for opening weekend. I have been to several WMA's and you know the drill. I have been to Honobia and it reminds me of the hunting I used to do as a kid in the Sierras. I have heard great things about Black Kettle. I took a deer at Kaw several years ago. Where would you go in my situation? I don't mind driving, have a polaris if needed. Spavinaw? Heard good things about that place too. Any help would be appreciated!!!

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, usually I am the optimist, but I am going to give you the fair warning that there will be plenty of hunters where ever you go.

With that said, you should be able to find a place to hunt that suits you at any WMA that you visit. Black Kettle will be plowed over busy Saturday and Sunday.

I would also recommend a trip to the WMA that you have killed at.

bonecollector

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really liked Honobia. For reasons I don't wanna go into I couldn't hunt Honobia the way I wanted to when I was down there. I was impressed with the deer I saw and was amazed that we weren't snowed under with hunters. I also like that I can drive and use the polaris. That being said, I do understand with what you all are saying about Kaw....... Hmmmm decisions!

Latest posts

Top Bottom