Need info. On taking a cruise?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what we took on our Alaska cruise last year.

image-197441002.jpg

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get caught initially boarding the buy off the ship. Have two people carry on some (one in one bag and one in another) blend in with the crowd and if you get called out just have one guy fess up quickly and check it in. That also works.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I had to check in together, but we went through separate security lines, each with our own bags. That way we cut the risk of ALL of our booze getting seized. Check in is pretty hectic. Imagine checking into a flight with 100 times the amount of passengers. It's a madhouse.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why pay a lot of money to a bunch of booze Nazis just so you can float around on a boat?
You'll wind up standing in line for onion sandwiches in a world where poop drips from the ceiling.

Soonere39

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had no problem with Rum Runners on the last cruise. We had them in the suitcase stuffed in a shoe, and also had one taped to my leg underneath jeans. Think of it like concealed carry.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On our last cruise in March, we took a case of water. They cut open the plastic wrapping and randomly checked the bottles to see if they were sealed and also shook them. I guess to see bubbles or whatever. We wasn't sneaking anything on, but they were definitely checking. It was Carnival out of New Orleans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom