Need prayers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never really talk about my business, or the things I’m going thru. But I need some prayers tonight.

After 34 years of marriage being with my high school sweetheart, I caught her cheating for the second time. I ended up kicking her butt out, kept the house and filled for divorce.

Here is the bad part. At the age of 52 I have suffered my very first heart attack this morning and three more since then so I get to have surgery here in about a hour.

Please don’t pray for my divorce because I’m good with that, I’m scared Fu…. Crap less over this surgery

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope it goes well for you.

there is a reason healthcare is so expensive these days, the training a surgeon gets to be certified in this country is insane. nothing in life is guaranteed, but if anything can be done they'll be the ones who can do it. take care of yourself first man.

just know that her cheating says nothing about you, but a whole lot about her. cheating is a personality trait, and anybody she gets with she'll cheat on too.. that's how those types of people work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom