Need suggestions on bore rod guide and cleaning rods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a question about Delrin, I wonder how difficult it would be to shape a Delin rod into the dimensions of your chamber, then center drill it to accept your cleaning rod.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a tipton rod and tipton bore rod guide today at Academy. Both were on sale and the rod was on clearance. The rod is carbon fiber and a 3 ft. so I'll make it work.
The rod guide is pretty cool from .17 to 30 cal and I like what I see so far.
Boyd At One stock came in today but the bench pistol grip and fore grip is a few day out from back order.
I may try to install tomorrow and do a vid if I can figure out how to pull that off.
It's really light. Lighter than I expected. But we will see.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pro shot bore guides and rods are the best I've tried. H&h carries them as well as Cabelas and big boys. Their bore quides are aluminum with nylon ends. Durable but less damaging than the aluminum ended ones. I love their cleaning rods. Have a .17 cal Two . 22-.26 one for brushes the other for patch jags. and a .27-38 I only use wound phosphorus bronze brushes made by shooters choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom