Needed-dentist!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dr Brown in Edmond is mine. He can put up with me, knows that when I put my hands in my pockets it is so that I do not punch him if it hurts, and only occasionally threatens to bill me if I bend the arms on his chair.

missyoakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, your my brother....I grab those armrest too and he would stop until I "relaxed" again! They also ask me to keep my eyes closed, he would say they showed every emotion, tears stream down into my hair too....what a hot mess. We should go together one day, but you and I would get kicked out!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dentist was older and knew my fear, I used to be put out because the noises caused some gag reflex and I bit a dentist (I was very young when I did that) but I was strapped down like Hannibal after that.

I had to have all my teeth removed and get dentures. I cautioned every dentist that I knew that I had a terrible gag reflex. One dentist even told me to go elsewhere. I tried the dental college, and a lady dentist there said that they couldn't take me in their program (probably too much of a challenge for students) and recommended Dr. Lida Radfir at Comprehensive Dental and Oral Care. Her office is in Bristol Office Park at 1713 West 33rd St. in Edmond.

She is so good with patients that my wife quit her dentist (the one that told me to go elsewhere) and now goes to Dr. Radfir. She will even do evening and Saturday appointments.

missyoakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terry, you sound like me. I will look into her, never had a female dentist. I went to the OU school of dentistry because I met a young dentist and he helped me, when he went into practice he was so expensive I couldn't afford him!

Latest posts

Top Bottom