Neil Young vids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post some of your favorite Neil Young videos. I'm only 20, but my Dad instilled in me a deep love for Young's music. In fact, I can't hear one of his songs and not think of my Dad.
Enjoy:

The video that started this thread

One of his best, no doubt.

Not well-known, but a great little song.

Last edited by a moderator:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neil Who?

004.JPG

And the rest on other formats somewhere. Neil is a hero and I've been listening to him since I could hear (thanks ma & pa). On The Beach and Rust Never Sleeps probably tie for my favorites; side two of On The Beach is absolutely transcendent and so far ahead of its time that it's almost scary. Ditch Trilogy rocks. I'll prolly pick up tickets tomorrow.

He's 63 years old in this video and playing harder than most kids. Completely filthy guitar tones with Old Black and The Whizzer that no one has ever replicated. HEAVY. Love that he still plays in ripped jeans, boots, t-shirts and old flannel. There's no stylists in rock music.

Well, all those people, they think they got it made/But I wouldn't buy, sell, borrow or trade/Anything I have to be like one of them/I'd rather start all over again.

They were lost in rock formations/Or became park bench mutations/On the sidewalks and in the stations

Love this dude. The music world would still be in the stone age if not for what he did.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ridge, I think my father has a nearly identical collection on vinyl (he won't give them up to me, yet). I think I wore out a needle when I was younger just listening to Harvest.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is weird, I think I have an aversion to American artists...my favorite groups/artists are either Canadian or British. The exception being Tom Petty, Joe Walsh, SRV, Hendrix.....OK, I like some American stuff too

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tonight's the Night is my fav....I love "Speakin' Out", and "Mellow My Mind".

AMerican Stars and Bars is really underrated, with "Bite the Bullet", "Like a Hurricane", and "Hey, Babe"

yep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom