Fixin' to try out Leatherman's 25 year warranty...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With a number of companies that have done me right, they say they "fixed" it but I can tell they just sent me a brand new gizmo. Can't complain especially when it is a newer model too.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Gerber, just not sure which model it is. It was my former son in laws that he was issued in the army. He had an extra and gave it to me. Love it!

Thanks for everybody's input. We'll get this little feller in the mail and I'll report back with an update when we get it back. :thumb:
Those are the good Gerbers. I love being able to flick the pliers out with one hand.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t remember the turn around time but I have sent 3 tools for repair. Yes if the tool is discontinued they will send an upgraded tool. Great warranty service.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I love my leathermans. I have at least 5 of the waves and a supertool. There is one in all the tool boxes, one on my workbench in the shed, one in my door panel and one on my hip. If I’m hunting, fishing or working there is a leatherman with me

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent a bone scale pocket knife back to Boker to have them replace the little "tree" medallion in the scale.
I know its too late buy one can buy those medallions rather cheap plus, I've had the company send me one free once I gave them the proper measurement. I just epoxyed it in place and so far so good.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That stinks. I used to cruise eBay looking for case knives that were missing the shield. Bought them cheap and sent them to case. I’d get a refurbished knife back that was beautiful and had a shield.
I didn't know you could warranty Case Knives.
I have 1 from my dad that is about ~30 yrs old I would really like to send in but I am not sure If I would get the same knife back.
It has broken blade and half a bone handle missing.
guess I will look into that!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know you could warranty Case Knives.
I have 1 from my dad that is about ~30 yrs old I would really like to send in but I am not sure If I would get the same knife back.
It has broken blade and half a bone handle missing.
guess I will look into
Contact them and check it out. I bet they can help. Great company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom