Never Doubt the Power of Swampratt's Corolla

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
@swampratt 's cousins coming to visit for a few days.

1683329431487.png

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the subject of swampratt. People on here like to razz him for some of his creative solutions; myself included. Swampratt and I have visited with each other multiple times and I always learn something new. We had a great visit today....... as usual. He is a true problem solver and not afraid to tackle about any task.

There have been discussions on this forum about the **** hitting the fan. If such an occurrence should happen, I know swampratt would be a survivor and someone I would want on my side.

The only problem I have with him............................ is he overloads trailers, trucks and Corollas. LOL

I forgot he also eats armadillo.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
On the subject of swampratt. People on here like to razz him for some of his creative solutions; myself included. Swampratt and I have visited with each other multiple times and I always learn something new. We had a great visit today....... as usual. He is a true problem solver and not afraid to tackle about any task.

There have been discussions on this forum about the **** hitting the fan. If such an occurrence should happen, I know swampratt would be a survivor and someone I would want on my side.

The only problem I have with him is he overloads trailers, trucks and Corollas. LOL
If SHTF, overloading **** goes out the window and does it run and will it make the trip comes into play!! Team Swampratt here!! Dude is solid and one of the good guys!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am blushing.
HA!.
Wait...you offered @swampratt a house, and all he took was carpet stuff?

House is way too nice, I would hate to pay the taxes and insurance on another house so just the carpet was hauled off.
I did leave him and his wife with some lumber and rebar though ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom