Never thought thought I would say this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never thought thought I would say this, but Im moving to Kommiefornia. I recently got picked up to Re-train into Air traffic controller and I intended on staying here since A) I am originally from the area and B) I just got here in July. Anyways I got word today that after schooling I will be stationed at Beale AFB in California. Kind of excited and disappointed at the same time. There is supposed to be some good hunting there if im not mistaken. I just have to worry about the hippies all over the place.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was born and partially raised in the Bay Area .......... Moved to Phoenix when I was 15. Just happy to be away from Kali .... and that was 48 years ago! Good luck on your tour at Beale and grab your BOP as soon as you can. JMO

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beale is outside of Yuba City, north of Sacramento? Well, as bad as it will be having to be in Kommifornia, northern CA is supposed to be a whole other world from the lib-tard southern half.

Good luck!

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hope it all works out well for you, at least you'll have a shot at bagging a cinnamon teal and loads of pintails.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beale is outside of Yuba City, north of Sacramento? Well, as bad as it will be having to be in Kommifornia, northern CA is supposed to be a whole other world from the lib-tard southern half.

Good luck!

Northern CA is beautiful (in laws live there) and with the exception of the Bay Area and excluding Sacramento there isn't a rat's behind's bit of difference between a Californian and an Okie IMO.

OH! And I'll be glad to store your evil black rifles for you - just be sure to provide me with plenty of ammo so they can be happy during your absence... :hypnotize:

Latest posts

Top Bottom