New AR build...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is your lower SBRd or is your PWS brake perm attached?

Looks good. Only thing I'd suggest is flipping your light mount so it's on the high side instead of low so you don't have to change your hand position to hit it.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Looks good. Only thing I'd suggest is flipping your light mount so it's on the high side instead of low so you don't have to change your hand position to hit it.

Hoping the PWS is perm'd, cause I dont see any engraving.

Ruh Roh!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I was thinking the same thing, but it looks like both of the flat surfaces (wrench surfaces) on the break are roughed up (like they've been welded and grinded down flat).

Its still a bad-ass carbine (hopefully legally so :D ). I think I need one of those hand-stops.

7ucky7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not SBRed...not for a 14.5. I personally would only pay for the stamp if it was 11.5 or shorter. I have it pinned.

I was going to run the light on the high-side but, if you notice the rubber combat hook, its pointed up. If I push it with my thumb (which requires little movement) it will turn on. I'll post a picture if you don't understand.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Specs?... (VIS upper on a Spikes Lower, but what the heck is that hand-guard?) and what hand-stop is that? That whole build is sort of growing on me.

That might be because I'm a big fanboy of the FDE, but still - some serious bad-assery in this thread. I like it.

Haha - I just realized that I meant to post MUR upper and by accident, I answered my own question about the hand-guard.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, btw gyolai, the stock is very solid. Its also a lot lighter than I thought it would be.

I've got that same stock - how do you deal with that stupid piece of plastic sticking out under the front of it (does it interfere with your ASAP - it does with the Noveske QD adapter-plate).

I can't for the life of me figure out what they were trying to do there (unless that was a piece from the original M93B design that Falcon didn't remove for some reason). I half-way wanted to file it off so my QD adapter would work since finding the QD plate for the M93B is darn near impossible and Falcon doesn't have any plans to make a butt-pad, strike-plate, or QD Plate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom