New Desktop Cigar Humidor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Well, my wife up and surprised me again!! She heard me talk about not having time to frequent the cigar store and get to smoke my cigars in my rented humidor locker.

So, she up and bought me a desktop humidor(and goodies) for my cigars to have at the ready for my smoking pleasure!!

I'm going to set it up....at least let it set at the ready....for a couple of months. This way I can let my rental run out(July) and my desktop will be ready to accept cigars!!

Here it is:

1. Cohiba cigar humidor. No tray...I'll buy one later if I need it.
[Broken External Image]

Inside of it.
[Broken External Image]

Humidifier & Cheap-O analog hygrometer...they usually never are correct. I'll calibrate this one to see how far off it is and then I'll stick it in a drawer.
[Broken External Image]

Digital Hygrometer...lots better in the accuracy department. I will calibrate it and see if I need to adjust it. If so, I'll adjust it and be ready to stick it in the box.
[Broken External Image]

Humidor/Humidity solution....I'm going to try this instead of distilled water. This stuff is supposed to ....when poured into the dispenser...keep the box at 70% humidity. I'll play with it and see what happens.
[Broken External Image]

**Yes, I know about the salt test to check the accuracy of the hygrometers.

**No, I'm not going to swab the entire inside of the box with distilled water. I'm just going to wipe the lid seal with the distilled water for a good seal and let the solution do the work. If necessary, I'll wipe down the inside with distilled water.

Now, all I need to do is set it up and fill it up with cigars. Hmmm, which ones, which ones!!?? How about the new Cuban...Cohiba Behike!!! Oh Yeah!!

Cohiba.....:sunbath:

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one from CubanCrafters.com and everything was great. I thought the price was competitive, fast shipping, and the quality was just what they led me to believe. I can't swear, but it seems that I caught it with free shipping. If I did it again, I think I would order the digital meter though. They send me advertisements every week or so with specials on cigars and sample packs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom