New Glocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's been many a time I've bit my tough when over hearing something a salesman tells a customer about guns. Most are accurate but once and a while......
I just don't want to be "that guy". The guy off to the side that buts in between a customer and a salesman. It must drive the poor sales staff crazy.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What drives me crazy is being that guy off to the side who overhears the sales guy lying through his teeth to a customer who doesn't know any better.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dang!!! :ooh2: I never heard of this young lady before now. Who is she? Is that the cowboy action area out at Red Castle? I wonder if she's the sole reason attendance at the CA competitions spikes ;)

Never mind - I just browsed her site. Quite an impressive list of accomplishments, and very easy on the eye to boot:respect:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang!!! :ooh2: I never heard of this young lady before now. Who is she? Is that the cowboy action area out at Red Castle? I wonder if she's the sole reason attendance at the CA competitions spikes ;)

Never mind - I just browsed her site. Quite an impressive list of accomplishments, and very easy on the eye to boot:respect:

I really dig the cowboy action photo.