New Hog Dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I go pick up my first hog dog next weekend. He is a 7 month old Catahoula, he comes from a good blood line and has already been started in a Bay pen. I will let everyone know what blood line he is from just was to excited to hear that part. We just use bay dogs then shoot the hogs, no catch dog. If anyone has any tips on getting him woods ready please let me know, like i said I am just starting out and I am starting this from scratch for me. Also if anyone knows of anyone that has hogs and wants to see dogs ran we will travel.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
honda - i was told to talk to you about dogs. Hear that you have some good ones. The males I am getting is a really nice colored Catahoula that is part of the Rusty blood line. He is baying in a pen but not consistant, due to not seeing much action cause his brother is already scoreing perfect scores in comp. But my one question is how do i get him started as a woods dog?

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
new dog.jpg

Here is the new pup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom