Found another dog, most likely dumped - German Shepherd female - cannot keep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Darn it, I would but we just can not afford another dog. Two we have are old and costing us way to much and they are small. A big dog would cost us to much to feed.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I so badly would like to have this pup, but we are at capacity with these three. I am trying to find her a home though.

Attachments

• IMG_8484.jpeg
    IMG_8484.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8485.jpeg
    IMG_8485.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8345.jpeg
    IMG_8345.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with an OSA member that is fairly certain that he wants her. Another OSA member is on backup after that.

Either she is naturally good or someone trained her. I haven’t had her on a leash or fenced or anything. She will follow by my side. I was digging in a truck tool box and she sat with her back towards me to look out and keep watch. I love that behavior in a dog. She is starting to showing more personality and affection.

My guess is she’ll be on her way to her new home in the morning.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with an OSA member that is fairly certain that he wants her. Another OSA member is on backup after that.

Either she is naturally good or someone trained her. I haven’t had her on a leash or fenced or anything. She will follow by my side. I was digging in a truck tool box and she sat with her back towards me to look out and keep watch. I love that behavior in a dog. She is starting to showing more personality and affection.

My guess is she’ll be on her way to her new home in the morning.
great job

Latest posts

Top Bottom