Found another dog, most likely dumped - German Shepherd female - cannot keep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dog does not like her one bit. It’s because she behaves perfectly and she’s outshining him. I say come here once and sit, she sits on my foot and leans into my legs. Looks up at me waiting to be petted. Hasn’t gone more than 30 feet from the porch. Maybe there is something to these full blood dogs.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My dog does not like her one bit. It’s because she behaves perfectly and she’s outshining him. I say come here once and sit, she sits on my foot and leans into my legs. Looks up at me waiting to be petted. Hasn’t gone more than 30 feet from the porch. Maybe there is something to these full blood dogs.
1697070956677.png

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just took her to the store. People around. Register lady came out to see her. Just opened the door and let her out. She sniffed people and got petted. The lady had a treat for her. A loud Harley pulled up and she decided to get back in the car. Totally chill. Thank god it’s a Shepherd like this and not another pit bull.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If it wasn't for the fact that I am about 95% sure MissPriss is no longer "pure as the driven snow" and is most likely pregnant (shhhhhh, don't tell Grumpy), I would have already come got her and just told Grumpy to stuff it.

Sometimes it IS better to just ask for forgiveness. Later. Much MUCH later. 😉😁

But I gotta figure out how to deal with the at least 2 more cats I'm gonna have in approximately 60 more days -- give or take a few. Merry Christmas to me!! 😘😋

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the fact that I am about 95% sure MissPriss is no longer "pure as the driven snow" and is most likely pregnant (shhhhhh, don't tell Grumpy), I would have already come got her and just told Grumpy to stuff it.

Sometimes it IS better to just ask for forgiveness. Later. Much MUCH later. 😉😁

But I gotta figure out how to deal with the at least 2 more cats I'm gonna have in approximately 60 more days -- give or take a few. Merry Christmas to me!! 😘😋
Um perfect presents for others...

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big hearted guy like you needs a companion. Mine are my on call therapists.
You’re gonna have to teach me how to get these dogs to answer the phone. My Draht is entirely too dumb to pull it off, and I’m pretty sure our golden is too, in spite of him being a bonafide registered and trained therapy dog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom