Found another dog, most likely dumped - German Shepherd female - cannot keep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with an OSA member that is fairly certain that he wants her. Another OSA member is on backup after that.

Either she is naturally good or someone trained her. I haven’t had her on a leash or fenced or anything. She will follow by my side. I was digging in a truck tool box and she sat with her back towards me to look out and keep watch. I love that behavior in a dog. She is starting to showing more personality and affection.

My guess is she’ll be on her way to her new home in the morning.
She sounds like an amazing dog! So glad to hear that you found a home for her. Thanks for all you did to keep her safe and find her, her forever home!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She just went to her forever home. It was a success! She demonstrated her great nature right away and seemed to like him more than me and got right in his truck. So it wasn’t even sad. Thank god. This went as well as anything can. Thanks everyone for the support and effort. Really helps when I find these dogs.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She just went to her forever home. It was a success! She demonstrated her great nature right away and seemed to like him more than me and got right in his truck. So it wasn’t even sad. Thank god. This went as well as anything can. Thanks everyone for the support and effort. Really helps when I find these dogs.
Thanks for putting out the effort and to not just turn her out again!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She just went to her forever home. It was a success!
I can’t tell you how glad I am to hear that. She’s pretty much exactly what I want in a dog, and I was sorely tempted, but my lifestyle right now is not at all conducive to having any pets, let alone a dog as big or as smart as a GSD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom