New Lab Created Flu Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not insinuating that there is any kind of conspiracy taking place. The facts speak for themselves. A good number of scientists and about anyone else with common since believes that other flu epidemics began with the strain escaping the facility that it was created in. Not that I believe thats the case for all flu strains or other viruses but, according to people with more expertise than myself, that it has happened before and therefore could happen again.

With a mortality rate of 60% it would be devastating to everyone in the world, if it got out. This isn't a military, high security, bioweapons lab that this was done in either.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how the scientists that made it want to publish their research. Really? "Hey, we made a super lethal virus, we should show everyone else how to make it too." As far as flu shot conspiracies go, in the AF they are mandatory

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any grad student of micro-biology can make a designer pathogen today with a few thousand dollars worth of equipment ordered over the internet. He can make it in a small efficiency apartment in his own bath tub. No need for a big conspiracy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom