New member here, Good Morning!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DammitDave67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to figure this forum out this morning, each site has it's own routine.
Time has come to "thin the herd" so over the next few weeks I will be posting my collection of weapons, reloading equipment and related accessories, tools, lawnmowers, old vehicles and even 2 houses. End goal is to liquidate everything and travel the country with what time I have left.

DammitDave67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Soooo, you're not here to visit? DammitDave, we have a some great peope here. You should join in on some of the discussions.
still playing touchy feely with this site, I think I'm figuring out how it works. have a couple of friends that told me about it so why not? I mean, strike us all down for holding a G>U>N>.....right??? :)

DammitDave67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
btw, I’d highly recommend the Northwest. Wyoming, Montana, Idaho. Myself, I’ve never experienced the New England region but always wanted to.
wife wants to travel and see it all, so we started seriously shopping for truck and trailer combinations last month. her family is new england area and my family is all gone so throw the dart at the map and put it in gear!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to figure this forum out this morning, each site has it's own routine.
Time has come to "thin the herd" so over the next few weeks I will be posting my collection of weapons, reloading equipment and related accessories, tools, lawnmowers, old vehicles and even 2 houses. End goal is to liquidate everything and travel the country with what time I have left.
WELL, Dammit Dave. You going get a big boat with no zip code 😁🤣 I wanna be your friend lol and I don't get sea sick. Good luck with the plans and we look forward to the goods. 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom