New Mexico Muslim Compound

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it possible that the same FBI that--as significant posters at OSA allege--lied about the investigation into Pres. Trump also lied about these "terrorists?"

No, of course not; the lies about Trump were just an "isolated incident," and the self-serving press releases about this incident are totally reliable in every detail!

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was being facetious, but I’ve already started seeing people post about this being one of those “convient idiot,” situations. Where 3 letter agencies aid/guide people into setting up something horrible just to stop them before it happens, just to make themselves look good.

Yup. Creating enough work for themselves to justify their existence.

Woody

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was being facetious, but I’ve already started seeing people post about this being one of those “convient idiot,” situations. Where 3 letter agencies aid/guide people into setting up something horrible just to stop them before it happens, just to make themselves look good.

Ah, you got me

That dude was definitely out there for a reason.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The FBI is like any other institution in American life. It's the most reliable and the least reliable source of information in the world depending on the situation. One thing to keep in mind is that the courts are not releasing all of the adults involved in this situation but it's an easy and useful way to misunderstand what's going on. It keeps the fear up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom