New SDA Law Changes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the number of instructors out there today was a part of removing the limit on price. There is more competition now than there ever was before. Figure if there is one guy teaching the class within 100 miles he can charge whatever he wants, so they imposed a limit of no more than $60. Now that there are 10 instructors where was once 1, no need for the limit anymore.

One of the biggest pushes for this change (for the last 2 years) has been H&H gun range. They have a huge waiting list and so if they can charge more than 60 and still get people to sign up, they will. Let the market determine what the cost of the class shall be.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any other changes to the law?

Yes, several. Can't remember them all off the top of my head, but I know meetings of government officials are not longer in the prohibited places list and business owners rights section changed some. New SDA book should be available from OSBI on Friday.

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I scanned the letter I received from the OSBI stating all the changes but OKSHOOTERS wont let me insert a image into my post. Grrrrrr !
You can upload it to Photobucket or another image hosting service free and then post a link.

SDAinstructor

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
osbi1.jpg

osbi3.jpg

osbi2.jpg

Thank you Tuslanewb !

Latest posts

Top Bottom