New Vehicule law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem with this is that I can't think of a place that I'll be able to keep my registration for my motorcycle so I can have access to it. I keep my insurance in my wallet for all my vehicles, and registration can go on the globe box for my cars, but I have no storage space on my bike. And that paper is too bulky to keep in my wallet (it's about to explode as it is, and not from money)

I carry insurance for my vehicles in my wallet too but have an extra with the registration in the glove box. For my cycle I keep them inside the the little factory tool bag to stay dry. If I can find a spot on my ZX6R anyone can.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The carrying the registration deal is because = The fine people of Oklahoma will put the old plate on the new vehicle and renew the tag for the old vehicle thereby not paying the excise tax. So no registration paper will hopefully stop that. HAHA! I still see archer tags on backs of cars.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beardking, IT'S TIME for you to take a weekend off and have a wallet cleaning. My dads was so fat, the other day we ripped his pants helping him get it out of his pocket. We sat down and sorted. There were at least 6 credit cards that had expired several years ago. A hunting license from 1987 and a bunch of other stuff he couldn't identify from the late 90's -early 2000's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom