New video evidence slowed down shows George Floyd potentially swallowing a pill during his arrest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oh ****, Chauvin is getting a not-guilty. Communist Muslim Keith Ellison didn't just delay the video release, he delayed an exonerating memorandum release.
(spectator.org)

This is consistent with Officer Kueng’s observation at the scene that Floyd was foaming at the mouth and, as found at autopsy, that his lungs were “diffusely congested and edematous.”

In other words, like a drowned man, Floyd’s lungs were filled with fluid. And that was the obvious and inescapable reason why Floyd kept shouting over and over again that he couldn’t breathe even when he was upright and mobile.
I am just flat disgusted at what these cops are having to go through. Officer Chouvin was following his departments procedures. And he wasn’t kneeling on GF’s neck, it was his shoulder. He had bruising on the shoulder and none on the neck. As usual, a black man breaking the law died because of HIS actions, and the black sheep have to tear the country apart. This article was very well written by a very experienced man. It’s a nice read.

I saw a Jericho Green video this morning and he said there was a black man being chased by police ( apparently wanted for murder) and the suspect got cornered by police and so he decided to kill himself with his gun. The police didn’t even shoot the guy. Guess what? The thugs started rioting over it!! Next it’s gonna be a black man dies of a heart attack and they will start rioting. I am sick of this crap. It has got to stop. But as I’ve said, we will have to be the ones to stop it because no one else will. Sadly Don Jr. was basically swallowing that George Floyd pill when he gave his speech. None of the gutless republicans will stand up against this crap either. How about speaking the truth? That’s one thing about the democrats that they do well, they stand together and they aren’t afraid to fight for what they want. The republicans are too gutless. They won’t dare condemn black lies matter. Or as Jericho calls it, certain black lives matter. And I want to know, where are all the cops standing up to support these officers? They didn’t do anything wrong. They are being destroyed because of political reasons. And good people are just letting it happen. It’s flat out ridiculous.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am just flat disgusted at what these cops are having to go through. Officer Chouvin was following his departments procedures. And he wasn’t kneeling on GF’s neck, it was his shoulder. He had bruising on the shoulder and none on the neck. As usual, a black man breaking the law died because of HIS actions, and the black sheep have to tear the country apart. This article was very well written by a very experienced man. It’s a nice read.

I saw a Jericho Green video this morning and he said there was a black man being chased by police ( apparently wanted for murder) and the suspect got cornered by police and so he decided to kill himself with his gun. The police didn’t even shoot the guy. Guess what? The thugs started rioting over it!! Next it’s gonna be a black man dies of a heart attack and they will start rioting. I am sick of this crap. It has got to stop. But as I’ve said, we will have to be the ones to stop it because no one else will. Sadly Don Jr. was basically swallowing that George Floyd pill when he gave his speech. None of the gutless republicans will stand up against this crap either. How about speaking the truth? That’s one thing about the democrats that they do well, they stand together and they aren’t afraid to fight for what they want. The republicans are too gutless. They won’t dare condemn black lies matter. Or as Jericho calls it, certain black lives matter. And I want to know, where are all the cops standing up to support these officers? They didn’t do anything wrong. They are being destroyed because of political reasons. And good people are just letting it happen. It’s flat out ridiculous.

disgusting ... latest BLM powerball winner ..

George Floyd’s Brother Ends $14.7 Million GoFundMe Memorial Account…One Day Before Release of 3-Month Old Toxicology Report Revealing Floyd Died Of Overdose (100percentfedup.com)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So does fentanyl come in pill form on the street? It's not prescribed or available in pill form for medical use is why I ask. Buccal tablets I guess?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chauvins lawyers have reportedly asked for the case to be dismissed. This is gonna get loud.

Scx3bDD0.png

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, DEAR: Looks Like Not Only Was Fentanyl Floyd AN INFORMANT...He DID NOT DIE ON SCENE... (twitter.com)

The Conservative Treehouse published the following article less than a week after Fentanyl Floyd OD'd, and tons of people thought Sundance was off his rocker: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/31/sunday-talks-crump-on-floyd-we-dont-understand/

Tracy Beanz

@tracybeanz

Well, this is interesting. From the documents in the Floyd case- the defense is asking for any and all files pertaining to Floyd's cooperation as an informant for the Minneapolis police or FBI... https://mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov/media/High-Profile-Cases/27-CR-20-12953-JAK/NoticeofMotion08272020.pdf

EhqXi7mXgAAvDDQ

Latest posts

Top Bottom