new with questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abutler

New to the site!
Reaction score
hello to all. I have joined with questions on a particular situation. I had a pistol stolen yesterday and wanted to get the word out. I have contacted the authorities but was wondering if there are any other avenues I should take to possibly recover the gun. any suggestions are welcome. thanks aj

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to osa from a fellow edmondite. did you have the serial numbers? if so, it will turn up eventually. i had one stolen that showed up a year and half later. what part of edmond may i ask and what were the circumstances?

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember if one is allowed to market guns on Craig's list, but many criminals love to use Craig's list to market stolen items. Welcome to OSA

abutler

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have serial numbers. I live in way west edmond. 164th and meridian. more like north okc but edmond address. gun was stolen out of truck yesterday evening while we had company over. I thought the truck was locked but now cannot be 100% sure. they also broke in to our visitors car and they to said their car was locked. stole only my gun and an old wallet I no longer use. I want to think it was kids but who knows. no damage was done to either car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom