New Zombie Defense Weapon...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drove down to Boyd, Texas today and paid a visit to the folks over at Wise Lite Arms. A buddy of mine had the crazy idea to get these made for multi-caliber purposes, and the owner of Wise Lite was very interested and helped us get them built. Interchangeable barrels allow 9mm or 7.62x25.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, depending on where you purchase the kit, you can get one anwhere from 500 and up. Ours were a little more as we had them modify the Sten mags for 7.62 and got spare barrels and the dummy suppressors. But I believe the build cost thru Wise Lite is around 400 ish if you send your kit in, and I think you get a Sterling mag with it as well.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, took it out to Banner Road last weekend, the 9mm shoots awesome, shoots about 8 inch groups at 50- thats without a rest, and not really trying hard, just having fun shooting. We ran into a problem with the conversion though, it would seem that the 9mm firing pin spring is not strong enough to strike the hard primer 7.62x25 rounds and fire them every time. about 2/3 were shallow strikes. After a call to Wise Lite, they are looking for a new spring that will work. Not really a big deal, and I expect they should get it worked out soon. The other issues we ran into is that Sten magazines are a pain to load, going to have to find a loading tool if i want to shoot a lot of the 7.62. I have to say though, I have never been this happy with a firearm purchase before. The 9mm is flawless, and I expect the 7.62 will be once the bugs are worked out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom