Newb question about YHM 9mm Wraith

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
- would like to know this about the Beretta myself.

Well I started the paperwork on the wraith yesterday and will be sending it in with the tax stamp money on friday so the wait will begin.

While I'm waiting, I'm gonna find a 92fs so that when it gets in I can try it out and I'll let everyone know my experience with it from there.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 92 is hit and miss with no booster. I wouldn't deal with the hassle personally. Too many good cans out there. There are quieter and smaller cans than the Wraith out there that you can use a booster on.

My trident sounds just awesome on my SBR and the gassing with an M-16 was very minimal IMO. I never choked once rocking it out. Sounded like a top of the line paintball marker.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 92 is hit and miss with no booster. I wouldn't deal with the hassle personally. Too many good cans out there. There are quieter and smaller cans than the Wraith out there that you can use a booster on.

My trident sounds just awesome on my SBR and the gassing with an M-16 was very minimal IMO. I never choked once rocking it out. Sounded like a top of the line paintball marker.

I was going to say the same, but didnt want to talk pewp about someone else's choice.

Since DG already did it,... gotta say. Cancel order and get a trident. They're the tits. And yes, DG was my motivation for getting mine.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was going to say the same, but didnt want to talk pewp about someone else's choice.

Since DG already did it,... gotta say. Cancel order and get a trident. They're the tits. And yes, DG was my motivation for getting mine.

I'm getting the wraith because that's what I won in the drawing from Cold hand arms grand opening, so I'm not cancelling the order on a free can.
If need be, I'll get a 9mm upper for my AR and run it on that.

I'm getting the 92fs either way just because I'm still mad at myself for selling the one I used to have.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm getting the wraith because that's what I won in the drawing from Cold hand arms grand opening, so I'm not cancelling the order on a free can.
If need be, I'll get a 9mm upper for my AR and run it on that.

I'm getting the 92fs either way just because I'm still mad at myself for selling the one I used to have.

I was being more cheeky than anything. But thats cool, you should like it either way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom