Newb reloader question about some 270 loads.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel1daniel2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are going to be in stillwater again next semester let me know and I can bring some of the books that I keep all my loads tested in. I don't have anything for 270 but it will kinda give you a idea... but then again I know that is a long time to wait. I am packing up right now (well not at the moment obviously) and have a final tomorrow otherwise I could meet up with you and show you them then

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are going to be in stillwater again next semester let me know and I can bring some of the books that I keep all my loads tested in. I don't have anything for 270 but it will kinda give you a idea... but then again I know that is a long time to wait. I am packing up right now (well not at the moment obviously) and have a final tomorrow otherwise I could meet up with you and show you them then

Gonna be here for another year...sigh.
And thanks! Just PM me whenever you get back in. Always glad to hear from fellow OSAers in Stillwater.
Finished finals today thank goodness.

daniel1daniel2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear you there this was my first year and what I had of a brain when I started, is long gone by now.

7754_original_hah.jpg

All I have to say is this ^^ is what they must have been thinking when deciding on a way to fail most students

Latest posts

Top Bottom