News from the shotshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You think you know someone after you set up with him ONLY 1 day at a gun show, but Nooooooooooooooooooooo does he take you to the Shot Show? Of course not, he takes his son. I mean how selfish can you be? I mean really I thought we were tighter then that. Choose your own son over a guy who shared a table with you and you didn't even charge me for it. I thought we were friends. Guess not. Thanks Alot Sub Super Dave.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been rubbing elbows with royalty today. I saw Jeff Foxworthy, the guys from son if Guns, Gunsmoke, Goldrush and swamp people. Who wants to be me right now? Looks like we've arrived!!!!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think you know someone after you set up with him ONLY 1 day at a gun show, but Nooooooooooooooooooooo does he take you to the Shot Show? Of course not, he takes his son. I mean how selfish can you be? I mean really I thought we were tighter then that. Choose your own son over a guy who shared a table with you and you didn't even charge me for it. I thought we were friends. Guess not. Thanks Alot Sub Super Dave.

Let's watch how we through the "Super Daves" around!!! I am Super Dave. The Dave that gave you the dirty deal is superdave65. Please!!!!

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's watch how we through the "Super Daves" around!!! I am Super Dave. The Dave that gave you the dirty deal is superdave65. Please!!!!
I made that mistake once talking about a pistol grip for a shotgun. I was corrected quicker than diarrhea with kaopectate . Thank you SD for correcting me .

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got the computer online. Easier than using the phone. There are a few new cool items. Mossberg has the goofy tactical lever action in center fire and in .22. They also had a teeny tiny model 500 in .410 that was really cool. And they show the new bolt action rifles in .223 The MVP that use standard AR magazines, it was nice looking with the laminated stock and the Surefire 60 round mag. Colt had the "Agent" model in 9mm it was a very nice looking pistol. I'm not sure I like the sighting groove, but it should sell well for concealed carry. Metro arms had some suprises. their line of 1911's looked very nice and were setup very well (throated barrels, polished feed ramps, competion grip safety, adjustable trigger) They start about $600 for a really nice pistol. There were a gazillion companies selling AR15 parts and accessories. On nice surprise was a company that made Glock parts gave me several trigger connectors to try. He was the man who owned the company and the guy on the machine making them. If they work, I'll throw all the business his way that I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom