Donors flee from OU amid radical DEI agenda: 'Better named DIE'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why in the fawk would anybody donate to an institution they graduated from? I don't send money to my High School, and If I had completed college which only attended one year, I would feel my loyalty to that school monetarily would end when I graduated and paid my tuition.
How is that any different than paying a mechanic to fix your car? You paid for a service performed, and upon completion, it's paid and it's over.
The amount of endowments (donations) to colleges is insane.
Harvard university is sitting on 53.2 billion dollars. Yes billions.
Meanwhile enrollment fees keep increasing. Why?
Endowment investment returns for the year—net realized and unrealized gains (after investment fees and expenses)—totaled a staggering $12.8 billion.
https://www.harvardmagazine.com/2021/10/harvard-endowment-surges-11-3-billion-university-surplus
Edit:
July 25, 2022
The University of Oklahoma received a record $317 million in gifts and pledges during the fiscal year that ended June 30, surpassing last year’s record of $237 million. The record-breaking fundraising performance, shepherded by the OU Foundation, positions the university for continued growth and success.
Especially when they screwed me the entire 5 years, I had to attend another semester because I thought I had withdrawn from a mandatory physical education class, bowling. I never once went to class as I was employed as a custodian at the local bank during class hours. They didn't have me as withdrawn from the class so they gave me a zero which screwed my GPA and I still had a Phys Ed class to take. I chose golf.

This is funny because I was in ROTC and had to be able to pass the army physical fitness test to be commissioned. I had also just completed advanced basic which included rappelling from helicopters and 10 mile pack marches.

Since there were no other students in the golf class I was abandoned with a five iron on the football field for an hour a day for three days. I paid my tuition to not ever see the instructor of golf for the semester. All I had to do was drive to the football field three times a week and sign in, then I could go to the local bar and drink as far as they were concerned.

When I did graduate it was not with my class as they had graduated the semester before me. I did not cross the stage to get my diploma nor wear my cap and gown but I still had to pay for them. I never received a graduation tassle and I had to pay $500 to apply for graduation.

I bought their required textbooks at a premium and sold them back without even taking some out of the plastic for less than wholesale and some they wouldn't take back because they were no longer using them.

SCREW NWOSU! They are a bunch of hypocrites!

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Especially when they screwed me the entire 5 years, I had to attend another semester because I thought I had withdrawn from a mandatory physical education class, bowling. I never once went to class as I was employed as a custodian at the local bank during class hours. They didn't have me as withdrawn from the class so they gave me a zero which screwed my GPA and I still had a Phys Ed class to take. I chose golf.

This is funny because I was in ROTC and had to be able to pass the army physical fitness test to be commissioned. I had also just completed advanced basic which included rappelling from helicopters and 10 mile pack marches.

Since there were no other students in the golf class I was abandoned with a five iron on the football field for an hour a day for three days. I paid my tuition to not ever see the instructor of golf for the semester. All I had to do was drive to the football field three times a week and sign in, then I could go to the local bar and drink as far as they were concerned.

When I did graduate it was not with my class as they had graduated the semester before me. I did not cross the stage to get my diploma nor wear my cap and gown but I still had to pay for them. I never received a graduation tassle and I had to pay $500 to apply for graduation.

I bought their required textbooks at a premium and sold them back without even taking some out of the plastic for less than wholesale and some they wouldn't take back because they were no longer using them.

SCREW NWOSU! They are a bunch of hypocrites!
Did you replace your divots on the football field?

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Face it, everyone. It doesn't matter who the "donors" are, or how many, they are a mere drop in the bucket - and barely make a ripple.

The vast amount of donation monies come from state and federal education bills, along with liberal left-wing/LGBTQ++++/minority centric organizations with deep pockets - who themselves get obscenely huge amounts of money from the federal government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom