Nichols Hills attorney is arrested again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Indications of what? That she'd someday have a drug problem and it would be news fodder simply because she is an attorney?

Yes, if there were indications of possible abuse issues.
As for "simply because she's an attorney", add to that "with peoples lives in her hands".

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, if there were indications of possible abuse issues.
As for "simply because she's an attorney", add to that "with peoples lives in her hands".

Billybob, I really don't know how to answer your question. To the degree that I remember, she was a bright and sweet girl. I never saw any "indicators" of anything.

You really hate lawyers and judges, don't you?

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Billybob, I really don't know how to answer your question. To the degree that I remember, she was a bright and sweet girl. I never saw any "indicators" of anything.

It just appears to be such an extreme situation/condition One wonders how long ago it started.

Hate is such a strong word,(although I suspect a couple of lawyers have disliked me a bit) maybe very disappointed better expresses it.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I will admit I hate injustice, the perversion of law, and the harm it often causes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom