Nigerian Scam???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In my experience most won't hold for that long.

What's fun is to play along. Act interested. Give 'em buying signals. Keep at it. Let 'em close the deal and then when all is said and done and they ask for your credit card number pretend the guys in white coats at the loonie bin have caught you out of your room again. Scream and shout. Always good for a laugh.

Another good one is after they've started in on you with their sales pitch slowly begin acting like your better half has walked in and is doing their best to seduce you. Use your imagination.

Keep in mind that to the phone folks time is money. the more of their time you take the less money they make.

I like to speak jibberish when they call.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Craigslist is where I found the fun people I got to play with, I put a car up for sale and the scammers came out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

I had some stuff on Craigslist and they did come out. Last week, some BS about they wanted me to give them my name,address, phone # so they could send a courier by to p/u my stuff. They would mail me a check. Yeah right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom