Night Guard in 10mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine picked up a new Night Guard in 10mm. I'm not a revolver guy but this this thing was friggin' sweet. He hasn't even had a chance to shoot it yet but did invite me to come shoot it with him. I may have to get me one of these. Anyone else have one?

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since its 10mm, can I shoot .40 out of it. This may be my next purchase... Was looking for a 3" .357 but not having to buy more dies is always a bonus plus gives me a gun to shoot 10mm with.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since its 10mm, can I shoot .40 out of it. This may be my next purchase... Was looking for a 3" .357 but not having to buy more dies is always a bonus plus gives me a gun to shoot 10mm with.

The S&W model 610 shoots 40 and 10mm and I am pretty sure the nightguard does also.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 40 will be much more pleasant to shoot in that light frame than the 10. I have owned 625 snubs for years but recently got a 325 with very attractive wood grips. One trip to the range with some PD loads and I started digging for rubber grips. The lighter the frame, the harder the buck.

Cycklone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stolar... no it is a 6shot K frame... like a 357mag :)
WhiteyMacD.... YES you can shoot 40SW out of it also!

I'm thinking of getting one as it looks like Charter Arms is never going to make the 40SW they promised 2yrs ago... o yea it was supposed to ship 2nd quarter last yr... it is almost 3rd quarter this yr still no updates (that i can find)
but im sure as soon as i plunk the $ down on a S&W the very next wk they will start shipping the CARRs (why i haven't bought one yet)

Cyck

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes you can. From what my buddy told me, to shoot 40 you have to use moon clips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom