No ammo in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raptor62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking to pick up some 9mm. I have plenty but don't want to go shoot a bunch if I can't replace it.
Dicks in MWC has been getting thousand rnd bulk pack of 9mm and a steady supply of 22lr. Only problem they have gone to 1 box limit of bulk.

darth_ted_82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the past 3 or 4 months I've had to just put in leg work every couple of days and make the rounds. My job kinda allows for that, fortunately. You just have to sacrifice some time and gas and drive around to all the normal and obscure spots. It helps that I bounce back and forth between OKC and Lawton, though. I get to scope an exponentially higher number of places.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the past 3 or 4 months I've had to just put in leg work every couple of days and make the rounds. My job kinda allows for that, fortunately. You just have to sacrifice some time and gas and drive around to all the normal and obscure spots. It helps that I bounce back and forth between OKC and Lawton, though. I get to scope an exponentially higher number of places.

He speaks the truth. We scored some CHEAP Tula 9mm on Saturday at a local Wal-Mart just by asking a couple of questions and after driving to two or three. It was really just kind of dumb luck really.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dicks in MWC has been getting thousand rnd bulk pack of 9mm and a steady supply of 22lr. Only problem they have gone to 1 box limit of bulk.

Well, at least you have some to buy. I've located Jack and his cousin Squat in the Tulsa area the past few months. I'm ready for this to be over.

Thanks again, preppers & hoarders!

Latest posts

Top Bottom