No Matter Who Wins in 2020, There Will Be Blood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last sentence in that article states, "What will happen after that is anyone's guess." I guess the side with the most guns will win. Practice, practice, practice!

Woody

"I swear to protect the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, but I am not trigger-happy. I am merely prepared and determined in its defense. It's a comfortable place to be. I don't suffer doubt. Freedom depends on resolve." B.E.Wood

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cities mentioned where the unrest will start are the same cities that riot for various reasons now,why is that? We don’t see that in predominantly conservative cities/states.

People in those cities will be the first to perish. Chaos and riots will ensue, gangs will form, looting will be rampant, and there will be a mass exodus to the surrounding burbs where the resources there will be exhausted, and those who manage to escape death will now be in small numbers. There will be no aid forthcoming, and only the resourceful will have a chance to survive - if those who loot have been defeated.

Looks like keeping and bearing arms will play a major part.

Woody

If you want security, buy a gun. If you want longevity, learn how to use it. If you want freedom, carry it. There is nothing worth more than freedom you win for yourself. There is nothing more valuable than the tools of the right that make it possible. B.E.Wood

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure that we haven't tried to influence elections in other countries...…….

A certain George Strait song comes to mind....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure that we haven't tried to influence elections in other countries...…….

A certain George Strait song comes to mind....

We try to influence every major countries election. Some party's call out human rights violations by some running to gain influence influence with the opposing party and so on. Obama send a lot of money to Israel and had advisors trained in an effort to dethrone Benjamin Netanyahu as an example. Nothing was said about that......

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We try to influence every major countries election. Some party's call out human rights violations by some running to gain influence influence with the opposing party and so on. Obama send a lot of money to Israel and had advisors trained in an effort to dethrone Benjamin Netanyahu as an example. Nothing was said about that......

Or about Obama accepting money from China for his election campaigns, Hillary dealings with Ukraine, etc, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom