No more Boomer, no more Sooner allowed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Undergraduate Student Congress is all you need to read to not be entirely shocked by this . . . these student groups are often given too much "power" and it goes straight to their heads.

This enrolled member of the Cherokee Nation could care less about Boomer and Sooner.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy behind this is on the left (giant cheesy grin). His social media photos all include a minority and/or a female. Guarantee he's a political science major. Probably minoring in public relations and will go on to get a law degree. I hope his career is not successful. I scrolled down his facebook page to one of his more dire causes.

View attachment 147220

Must be a "National Merit Scholar" . . .

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cowboys is next cause its offensive too.

Call me confused...…......is Cowboys offensive to the cows or the boys? The more I think about all this PC shinola, the less I understand. My generation grew up with the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." I guess that doesn't work anymore. :anyone:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me confused...…......is Cowboys offensive to the cows or the boys? The more I think about all this PC shinola, the less I understand. My generation grew up with the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." I guess that doesn't work anymore. :anyone:
carefull, you might offend @Cowcatcher ...or bishface...lol

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
carefull, you might offend @Cowcatcher ...or bishface...lol
Nah I'm good. Lol
I'm not offended. The cows.......maybe. I distanced myself from the Cowboy name long ago. There are many that claim it that ain't no cowboy. This is why I have the user name I have. Putting on some wranglers and sliding around a dance floor is evidently what cowboys do. But, me, Cowcatcher, the name has no room for boot scootin and big wallets sticking out the back pocket. Cowchit, afterbirth and ropeburns instead of starched up clothes, shined boots and fancy dancing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom