Drop the "Sooner" moniker, you racist land thieves.!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were Vulcans indigenous? TzJgR2NYNn8v6ytwOQFsa2jmo1_400.jpg

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The term sooner has come to transcend its historic meaning. It represents a special spirit of community and excellence here at the University of Oklahoma. There has been virtually no expression of support from alumni for any change."
OU President Boren

Is this a subtle comment that people smart enough to actually GRADUATE are not concerned about the use of the term 'Sooner"? Last Reagents report I read gave Oklahoma's overall degree rate at 13% of enrolled students in Oklahoma's colleges and universities.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a student at OU I can tell ya it is so much worse than just what this article discusses

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

That's really hard to comprehend because this:
Sydne Gray is a member of Indigenize OU and said some are still suffering from the trauma of the land runs.

is an epic level of stoopid! How do these people get admitted to our biggest college? I mean really, someone has real problems if they really believe this nonsensical BS. I think they need a psychological evaluation. It's perfectly understandable that they are ridiculed for the $h!t they say and do. :screwy:

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Living in the days ruled by the Godless Liberals who pander to the over sensitive, the entitled and the lazy......we need a serious courtesy flush starting at the top!

Latest posts

Top Bottom