Drop the "Sooner" moniker, you racist land thieves.!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always hated that name because they were the cheaters. Why would you name your school after the people that were complete douchebags thieves?

That said, it has nothing to do with racism.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I have always hated that name because they were the cheaters. Why would you name your school after the people that were complete douchebags thieves?

That said, it has nothing to do with racism.

Yeah, it really has more to do with the theft, rape, genocide and lies committed in the name of the Lord.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the same reason we call ourselves Okies and Oklahoma is called the Sooner State--it has nothing to do with the cheaters, but everything to do with the people who used it as a derisive term for all Oklahomans. It's telling the rest of the world "you can't use that term to define me because I damn well OWN that word."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the same reason we call ourselves Okies and Oklahoma is called the Sooner State--it has nothing to do with the cheaters, but everything to do with the people who used it as a derisive term for all Oklahomans. It's telling the rest of the world "you can't use that term to define me because I damn well OWN that word."

Yep. In the dust bowl days, okie was a very derrogitive term...,typically in commie fornika.
Folks should really read up how folks from Ok were treated when the migrated to Ca. From Ok.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. In the dust bowl days, okie was a very derrogitive term...,typically in commie fornika.
Folks should really read up how folks from Ok were treated when the migrated to Ca. From Ok.

Sounds like California owes Oklahoma a formal apology and some serious reparations. Compensation now for Oklahoma!

Latest posts

Top Bottom