Drop the "Sooner" moniker, you racist land thieves.!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's really hard to comprehend because this:

is an epic level of stoopid! How do these people get admitted to our biggest college? I mean really, someone has real problems if they really believe this nonsensical BS. I think they need a psychological evaluation. It's perfectly understandable that they are ridiculed for the $h!t they say and do. :screwy:
So I guess what I wrote makes it seem as if I agree with the garbage the daily published. Quite the opposite. What I meant to say was that this idea of being offended at stupid crap is much larger than just what this article revealed. Everyday I find myself amazed at what my fellow classmates are offended by. Once I was even called out for wearing an NRA tshirt..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I guess what I wrote makes it seem as if I agree with the garbage the daily published. Quite the opposite. What I meant to say was that this idea of being offended at stupid crap is much larger than just what this article revealed. Everyday I find myself amazed at what my fellow classmates are offended by. Once I was even called out for wearing an NRA tshirt..

No not at all. I read your post and then read the article and found what you said incomprehensible in that it could be worse. I guess Boren is real happy though, that's what his whole "diversity party" reaps and he's all about it down there. I mean it's like they get their rocks off just thinking about it.

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No not at all. I read your post and then read the article and found what you said incomprehensible in that it could be worse. I guess Boren is real happy though, that's what his whole "diversity party" reaps and he's all about it down there. I mean it's like they get their rocks off just thinking about it.
They now require all incoming freshmen and transfer students to attend "diversity training"

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They now require all incoming freshmen and transfer students to attend "diversity training"

Yea I know. If I were an incoming student I promise I would make a very bad first impression. But I would get to sleep in class and not feel one whit of regret about it.

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I know. If I were an incoming student I promise I would make a very bad first impression. But I would get to sleep in class and not feel one whit of regret about it.
I'm a transfer student, came from JUCO. I never drank this liberal Kool aid the university promotes, but I know there ain't a thing I can do about it. I just go to class, then to work, pay for school so I can graduate.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to smile at this...my youngest is a frosh at OSU, he wore a necklace and belt buckle to school. ..both have the Rebel flag on them. I happen to agree with him.

That would have caused me to show-up the next day with both an NRA shirt and hat. I'm might have even worn my "Waterboarding Instructor" shirt the day after that. I hate this PC BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom