No More Wilson Combat @ H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Break Free makes a great product. However, they have always been tough to keep in stock on a consistent basis. We will carry it. There are a lot of new things I saw at SHOT that we will carry. And some we won't. Yes, I wear a lot of hats at H&H with manager being one of them. I also do a lot of buying and product selection. Again, if anyone is unhappy with what we do or would like to see a product in the store, send me a pm or contact me at the store. We have dropped some prices. XM193 is one example. I don't want to turn this into an H&H thread, but thought I would let you know what is happening. I also don't want to turn this into a Ford versus Chevy thread, but Wilson is going in a different direction and so are we.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also don't want to turn this into a Ford versus Chevy thread, but Wilson is going in a different direction and so are we.

If you guys are going a different route because you'll make more money off an Ed Brown or something within Wilson's "Dealer agreement" then that should just be clarified and it makes complete sense..... kinda. :D

However, they aren't going a different direction in terms of quality in 1911s. Quite the contrary.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mmmm.... We actually made a larger margin on the Wilson's. I'll just say we are both going different directions and leave it at that.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just in!

I happened to be at Heartland Outdoors and heard them order FIVE Wilson 1911's. I asked about them and it turns out that HO will now be carrying Wilson!

The first 5 will be in this Friday.

I don't know about any details why H&H and Wilson parted ways, nor is it important to me, but I thought I'd pass on the info.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just in!

I happened to be at Heartland Outdoors and heard them order FIVE Wilson 1911's. I asked about them and it turns out that HO will now be carrying Wilson!

The first 5 will be in this Friday.

I don't know about any details why H&H and Wilson parted ways, nor is it important to me, but I thought I'd pass on the info.

Big Boys is becoming a Wilson dealer too. I haven't had time to go by their new store yet. You know after travelling the universe and all...

Latest posts

Top Bottom