No words.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you’ve broadened my horizons Rick. Guy I worked with years ago told me he caught his teen aged son and his buddies doing that out in his garage one day. Boys who had no chores or jobs.
The first time I saw something retarded like that was when I was in nuc A school long long ago. We were all in class, the instructor had stepped out. A few of the guys got to talking and made a bet. One bent over and the other had a lighter. And sure as shite a flame came out the backside of some summer working whites. I had never heard of anything that stupid before my life. This had to be closing in on 30 years ago. The crazy things one sees and doesn’t ask for

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first time I saw something retarded like that was when I was in nuc A school long long ago. We were all in class, the instructor had stepped out. A few of the guys got to talking and made a bet. One bent over and the other had a lighter. And sure as shite a flame came out the backside of some summer working whites. I had never heard of anything that stupid before my life. This had to be closing in on 30 years ago. The crazy things one sees and doesn’t ask for
I saw a few jet jockies doing that one night in Honolulu. I do believe one of them wound up on sick call the next morning with a damaged Navy Port Of Call. It was at the very least a severely scorched anus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom