NORMAN, OK AREA - Where to get front end alignment ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petersonb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in Fayetteville, AR usually, but the girlfriend lives in Norman/Newcastle. My car needs an alignment soon, but I don't have time to get it done here before I go to OKC for spring break.

The plan is to drive the car there (alignment isn't TOO far off, but rubber is expensive, so would like it fixed as soon as reasonably possible), then get it aligned there in Norman area.

So where do you guys go for alignments, how much do they cost, good&bad stories, etc... My car is a Mustang GT with aftermarket camber/caster plates (that are supposed to make it easier for the mechanics to align, if they know what they're doing)... This car is regularly at triple digit speeds, so it needs to be done CORRECTLY.

Input is appreciated. Thanks!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Merle's up on Shields (http://www.merlesokc.com/ ) used to be the best, but I don't know if that's still true. Back in the day, that was where the street rodders took their cars, which is saying something (this is back when street rodders were guys who built their own cars, not yuppie trash that shelled out cubic dollars for someone else's turn-key product).

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what about for an SUV or even lifted 4wd in the Norman/Moore area? The problem is if you go to some place like Hibdons or whatever, you never know if some 38yr old dude who knows his stuff is gonna do it, or some 19yr old punk...I once had the punk do the alignment at Firestone in Norman and had to take it back like 3 times and it still was never right. Then I found a guy at a Big-O in another town that knew his stuff and all the caveats of an SUV with a lift and did it perfect the 1st time...

Latest posts

Top Bottom