Norman/Oklahoma archery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Felt like I was fixin to get screwed wont go back to OK Archery.

What happened?

Shooter, if ya want it tuned up, I have a guy who can do it for ya. Knows his stuff. Near Blanchard.

If you want it just shooting pretty good, you can go see some of my people at cabelas. I can tell you who to talk to, or I can even meet ya up there and help.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a bit of a drive, but I have Robert Ingram in Lookeeba set up my bows and make my strings.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Triple C Archery in Noble is awesome. The best customer service period! Been there many times. Greg is a great guy to work with. Can't say enough good things about them.

Ok Archery was no good for me. Very poor customer service.

I just got a facebook response from Greg. He shut his shop down in January. His phone said he does appointment only now, but never called me back.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So....at what point would you start asking for a refund? New custom strings for a solocam ordered. Called a week later. Wrong strings had been sent. Strings reordered. A week later I called mid day to check the status. Guy said just got shipment in. Let me check and call you back. No call that business day...nor the next. On the next day a call that it's done. Over 2 weeks in the shop....no biggie. Go in to pick up, peep tied in. Said peep might need to be adjusted after 100 shots or so. Tech also said rest needed to be moved a quarter of an inch because it looked off. Bow also measured 3lbs lower draw weight. Get home. Bow shoots 9" high and 4" right at 10 yrds! Adjust sights and seem ok. Step back to 20 yrds and cant group. Start looking things over....string is not even close to the timing hole. Call. Told to bring back in. 30 min with the tech. Strings and cable twisted/adjusted. D loop wasn't tied at the right location So that was retired. Told to come back after 100 shots to adjust peep. Head home. 5 shots in peep has rotated 90°. Finish putting 100 shots into a bag at close range. Timing is off again...ata is also 1/4" short.

The way I see it, I paid for a product and a service....

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lakenut who did the work? I'd ask for a refund on the setup and tuning charges as they have no idea what they're doing. Take it to hh shooting sports. They're actually really good in the archery department.

Latest posts

Top Bottom