Norman/Oklahoma archery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H & H was the next most convenient place as I had to go to that part of town a couple times. I brought it in Sunday, and told them I wouldn't be available until Wednesday. They said it would be done on Monday or Tuesday anyways. I got free yesterday so went in and it wasn't done. Bummer, but technically I wasn't supposed to be in until today. I called today and it still isn't done so I'll be going in later to try to push it along. The guys seem very competent and I feel confident it will get done well, but it is not as timely as I was led to believe.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my bow back today. I so far am pleased with H&H. The guy (Kevin) that worked on my bow is the Bowtech guy there, and seemed to be very knowledgeable and work hard to get things right for me. He was supposed to have it done aside from tuning it to me before I got there but hadn't really touched it. H & H is his second job so only works a few hours each day, and admitted a customer who is going to Africa in two weeks has been keeping him busy so he hadn't got to it. Did it when I arrived though and helped me set everything up. As long as everything performs as expected, I have no complaints and will continue to go to him for advice/ work in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom