Norman/Oklahoma archery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Triple C Archery in Noble is awesome. The best customer service period! Been there many times. Greg is a great guy to work with. Can't say enough good things about them.

Ok Archery was no good for me. Very poor customer service.
Another vote for Triple C. Greg is an outstanding guy and spent 2 hours with me while I picked out a bow, letting me shoot 6 different setups. I've heard good things about Choctaw archery, too.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Triple C Archery in Noble is awesome. The best customer service period! Been there many times. Greg is a great guy to work with. Can't say enough good things about them.

Ok Archery was no good for me. Very poor customer service.
Looks like that may not be an option. I just called and the voicemail said they are in the process of setting the shop down and everything is by appointment only.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to be a tech at Wilshire. Other bowtech was an idiot and caused the archery to fail and close up shop.

Not too sure about the guys at Norman. Nice range though.

Haskell down at Choctaw is good to go

Justin and them at H&H are generally good to go.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What work are you needing done and where are you located?
I'm in Moore, and just simple things that honestly I could probably do myself if I weren't so ignorant on how to do it. Adjust the draw length, put on the arrow rest properly (it's a limb driven drop away) and put the d-loop on.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell we can do that at the house. Are you wanting to start doing your own work? If you are, I've got the plans to build a paper tuner. That's all you'd need
I definitely want to, but I don't think I'll have time to learn now and still shoot before hunting season rolls around

Latest posts

Top Bottom