North Korea Launches Attack on South Korean Island, 2 Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that in our lifetime (well, maybe not me and Old Fart's lifetime, but most here) there will be a nuke incident somewhere in the world. I believe it's inevitable. I'm not saying there will be a nuclear war, but I definitely believe a nuke will be used on a civilian population somewhere by someone. There are just too many out there and too many ways to use them and too many people willing to do it.

The U.S. Dropped 2 Nukes on Japan in August of 1945. Between the 2 it killed around 250,000 people, mostly were civilians.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that this has happened its only a matter of time before we get into this. Whats sad is that its been allowed to get to this point over the years due to political tiptoeing. Someone should have already gave a green light on him & any other potiential targets that would carry out his ideals if he was lost.

But at the same time I also ask myself, how long should a entire population living in poverty put up with crazy ass leaders before they themselves overthrow their government thats keeping them in poverty & work towards reaping the benefits the South has for years now....

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently, the South has also pledged missile attacks should something else happen. They also scrambled fighters on the peninsula when this happened. Hoping this whole thing fizzles out, but the fighters and planned missile strikes are not something I recall happening before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom