North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've reportedly now moved a long range missile to their east coast.

I'd say they're taking some action that needs to be watched ... I sure hope they are not as stupid as they seem.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'd say they're taking some action that needs to be watched ... I sure hope they are not as stupid as they seem.

It's a pissing contest... They respond based on the gov's actions. Two countries blatantly daring each other to strike.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i53.photobucket.com_albums_g46_jckellison_hF2A9C1BA.gif

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm telling ya, this guy is a little further off the handle than his daddy was. He has no track history to go off of & to just blindly assume he will not actually do anything is honestly naive. Any & all military movements they make should be closely watched. This could be the one time we say "oh its just all talk" and then that crazy little SOB nukes South Korea. You just never know when dealing with these kinds of people. Yea, his daddy had a track history of just being all talk but the son could be out to prove he is more fierce a leader than his father & he means business. If this is the case we will see a fight of some scale before it's over. And the bigger more important questions will be once it does kick off where will Russia & China side, if they side with NK it's gonna cause alot of problems we do not wanna acknowledge right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom