North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard France surrendered, just in case.

[Broken External Image]
Well, to be fair, their only defense factory was recently burned down by a bunch of PO'd teenagers, so their supply of white flags was running dangerously low.

Back in the Napoleonic Wars, a British officer was captured and interrogated by a French officer. When asked why he wore a red coat, he replied, "so if I'm shot, old boy, the blood will not show, and my men will not be disheartened."

The French officer considered it, and thought it to be a wise choice. The next day, as he prepared for battle, he called his orderly, "Gerard! Bring me my brown pants!"

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
South Korea is reportedly searching for four North Korean submarines that disappeared after leaving their bases on the tense peninsula.

A military source quoted in a South Korean newspaper says up to four North Korean submarines slipped out of port in recent days and have so far avoided detection.

The source was also quoted as saying that Pyongyang has stepped up submarine infiltration drills as the weather has warmed.

Seoul is now on alert for a possible strike against a South Korean naval ship.

The South accuses the North of using a midget submarine to sink the corvette the Cheonan two years ago, which left 46 South Korean sailors dead.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-...-north27s-submarines-slip-out-of-port/3936064

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's just a fat little pissant -- but, he's nutz, too -- so who knows. All this talk reminds me how much I used to like Kimchi.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
malialitman.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_north_koreans_clappingfe6e9b5d54da95ed3f8f044427aaaa75.jpg

Can you imagine what the rank and file soldier would be thinking if it came to blows with the US? They are so inundated with propaganda about how weak we are that they are going to think they are under attack from space aliens.

China is moving forces to keep N Korea happy for the moment. I would imagine in the background they are working with the US, Russia and Great Britain to figure out how we are going to wipe them out. Sure China could cut US funding but the US and all of our allies could easily just ban imports and exports from china and that country would crumble to nothing within 6 months. The chinese know this and they dont want it at all. They definately arent afraid of war but they know not to get too involved.

My whole thought is why doesnt the US get with Russia and China and say ok we are taking out these strategic targets (mostly military installations and Nuclear facilities) and then we will back off we are going to teach this kid to STFU real fast and they will be quiet for another 50 years. Which honestly could be what they are doing right now.

Are you sure we wouldn't be the country crumbling to nothing within 6 months? Just think of all the shortages of everyday necessities that would be cut off with no domestic capability to produce. Not to mention the loss of agriculture exports, which is one of the main products we have to export.

The crux of the matter for China is if the little piss ant country of NK is worth the trouble of protecting. It would wreck their trade and they would never get to cash in on all that US debt that they have sold us. Probably not worth NK going the way of the dodo bird.

Latest posts

Top Bottom