North Korean Propaganda Posters Translated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in Korea for a year. Its one of the most militaristic country's in the world. North and South.

The North would fall in an instant if the crap hits the fan.
They are nothing but propaganda.

The South continues to remain at a cease fire condition to keep aid and troops from the US.
Its still a declared war.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My grandpa drove a tank in Korea during the cold winter of 1950. They were fortunate that they had the luxury of the warmth from the tank. He would tell of the propaganda flyers that the North would leave for the troops to try to decrease moral. He said they made excellent "ass paper".

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was on a 3900' mountain top. We experienced -70 degrees F with wind chill temps of -160 degrees F during the winter.
It warmed up to 39 degrees F on July 4.
If I remember right, more soldiers were lost, or injured to the weather than hostile fire.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the 3rd one shows an AK with a type 1 bayonet. And there is another of the korean guy with what i think is a PPSh-41.

And what’s funny is if you posted a pic of that poster on some AK boards, about a half-dozen Yankee know it alls would argue over whether that bayonet was correct for that rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom