North Tulsa Shootings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

point and laugh

I hope the shooter is caught soon. I am a white male, and I drive a white truck, and I have to drive through North Tulsa for work. I hope there are no vigilantes out there waiting for someone who matches the description.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't waste your time looking for a red man in a red truck, a yellow man in a yellow truck, a black man in a black truck, but a white man in a white truck. This should be easy!

Seriously though, the citizenry is on high alert after the media's trial and conviction of George Zimmerman (the trial has already happened, right?) so I feel that's the reason for increased coverage.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope the shooter is caught soon. I am a white male, and I drive a white truck, and I have to drive through North Tulsa for work. I hope there are no vigilantes out there waiting for someone who matches the description.

Seeing "Reginald Denny" flashbacks? I suggest red primer Krylon and a hoodie.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they arrested two guys early this morning and the media was really trying to make it a race issue it seemed like because the shooters are white.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And idiot Dewey Bartlett was on Channel 2 News this morning, and when asked if it was a racially-motivated crime, he said he didn't know, but the two were "obviously white". The Jacob England character doesn't look white to me, at least in the picture 2News put up. The other idiot obviously is. Could England be another "white Hispanic", or maybe a "white native American"?

http://www.newson6.com/story/17359209/two-arrested-in-north-tulsa-shooting-spree

Ah - I see KOTV is saying both are white as well.

Never have heard what kind of weapon was used.

***Pulled up his facebook page; looks like the guy had some issues over his dad being shot this time last year. Also references by friends to his "Indian heritage".

Latest posts

Top Bottom