Northern OK ENS @ RED ROCK FIREARMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, sir!

Yes, it is! I think everyone that shows up is really gonna' enjoy it! Now, pray for good weather. Still a chance of rain Sunday from what I last saw. I don't know if I'll bring any of my mundane toys or not ... ain't nothing special. I may just bring plenty of ammo and play with other people's toys! I suppose I could bring some big bore rifles again if anybody's interested. I would kinda' like to fondle a 43X and a P365, then see if I can talk myself out of buying either one!

I'll bring my 43X for sure, and of course, you are welcome to shoot the crap out of it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surjimmy is also coming; I’ll bring him with me cause he gets easily confused more than a block or two from the “institution” you know. (He’s not real dangerous at the range part but don’t get your fingers near his face when we go eat). Anyway, I’m adding my just-got-it back SW 340pd to the list. If you want to bring a few .357 mag rounds and shoot this 11oz hand cannon, be my guest. Nothing under 120 grains per manufacturers guidance though. I’ll bring some regular .38 spl rounds for the smarter ones to try it out who want to. See you folks Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surjimmy is also coming; I’ll bring him with me cause he gets easily confused more than a block or two from the “institution” you know. (He’s not real dangerous at the range part but don’t get your fingers near his face when we go eat). Anyway, I’m adding my just-got-it back SW 340pd to the list. If you want to bring a few .357 mag rounds and shoot this 11oz hand cannon, be my guest. Nothing under 120 grains per manufacturers guidance though. I’ll bring some regular .38 spl rounds for the smarter ones to try it out who want to. See you folks Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outstanding!!!

Now, don't you two go gettin' in to no squabbles. I can't break up them fights like I used to.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, if you weren’t aware of the ENS this weekend at Red Rock Firearms, refer to the sticky at the top of General Discussion. Hope as many can make it as possible. Come out and put some names with faces. Hope to see everyone there!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barring something major happening that screws our plans up completely, my better half and I will be there. I hope Kim and her family will be there as well.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, the humanity!!!!

Instead of getting to attend the EnS, the wife and I may have to be content with viewing the Columbia River Gorge and taking photographs. We really would have liked to attend, but other things took priority, and a new job will prevent us doing anything like an EnS for some time. But, we'll try to make it to one at some point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom